Friday, September 9, 2011

My favorite yummy treat.

My absolute favorite treat to get is frozen yogurt. I love how you can make it as healthy as you want it or unhealthy as you want. Self-served are the best. I love sampling all the flavors, even though I know what i'll end up with. See, I like to take advantage of these free samples. I sample all, some flavors more then once, shhhh ;) but then I always get tart with blueberry if they have it and top it off with strawberries, blueberries, strawberry crackle, and those juice balls (forgot what they're called).

I love froyo to the point that I have 7 punch cards.


Yes, I have 2 free ones waiting for me! One at U-Swirl and one at Blue Cow. I'm waiting until I feel like going crazy with my froyo on those ones though ;)

After coming back from Utah and having it every single day I ended up having it again here in Boise the very next day. I met up with one of my very good friends, Emily! We went downtown and had sushi at Yoi Tomo's then froyo at Aspen Leaf for dessert.



My froyo at Aspen costs me a little over $9 bucks! Usually at most places it's only 39 cents an ounce, but here it's 44. Doesn't bother me though. Like I said, I LOVE my froyo!

My delicious froyo...



Emily captured the best picture of me...



My spoon didn't have any on it, but my mouth sure was ready! haha If you live in the boise/meridian/eagle area of Idaho and want a healthy, yummy treat I highly recommend trying out U-Swirl, Aspen Leaf, Blue Cow, and Spoon Me all self-served. U-Swirl and Aspen being the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment