Saturday, September 10, 2011

Whose going to color my hair now?

My very good friend, Melissa is moving to Portland next Sunday to go to the Art Institute of Fashion. She recently graduated from hair school this past summer. Ever since fall of 2009 i've been having her do my hair. She's amazing! She's great with color it always turns out so good, and she gives the BEST head massages when washing your hair.

Here's a picture to show how great she is! This past spring Melissa and Jill asked if I would be their model for a fashion show. My character was the Queen of Hearts. They did an amazing job with my hair and make-up!




Tonight we threw a surprise going away dinner for her at Old Chicago. She was SO surprised. It's going to be hard when she leaves, but i'm so proud and happy for her. This has been her dream for years and it's finally coming true. She's got a good head on her shoulders and is such a hard worker I know that she's going to go far in her career. 



Oh how I do love this girl so much! This just means i'll have to start taking road trips down to Portland to visit her, and who doesn't like road trips!??

No comments:

Post a Comment