Monday, September 12, 2011

My name is Chelsi, i'm 21, and i'm addicted to peanut butter.

This is how you know when you are truly addicted to something.

One day on my lunch break I went back to my place to grab something to eat. I opened one of the cabinets and saw some skippy creamy peanut butter (the absolute best) and I couldn't resist. I got myself a big spoon and started eating spoonfuls of it. I finally told myself I needed to stop so I decided just one more spoonful and i'm done. I closed my eyes and started eating it and I was completely "in the moment" feeling it go down my lungs and then I said YUM. I opened my eyes and realized what had just happened and asked myself did that just happen? Yes. Yes it did. I then knew how addicted I truly am to peanut butter.

Usually when you eat something too often you start to get sick of it and need a break. Not for me. At least not with peanut butter. I remember when I was younger coming home from trick-or-treating, dumping my candy out and trading with my siblings. I always ended up with just reese's peanut butter cups. my favorite candy ever. still to this day, I can't get enough of them.

I had a craving and couldn't resist....


I believe they were having a 3 for 1.00 deal and I had to go crazy with the reese's. I'm also in love with  the white reese's peanut butter cups. nom nom nom.

Once again I had a craving.... I like to mix things up every now and then ;)



Dark chocolate isn't my favorite, but it was pretty good! I would have to say my favorite though are the reese's big cup! the bigger the better :D

I came across this while shopping and had to try it out....


I love peanut butter, and I love chocolate so why not!?? Of course it was amazing! I had also gotten some jiffy puff and putting both of those on a graham cracker was to die for. pretty sure I ate a whole pack in one sitting. BEWARE: it's addicting. pretty much anything with peanut butter is addicting to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment