Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inks & Holes.

Ever since I was little I was fascinated with tattoos and piercings. I was in the 6th grade when I wanted my nose pierced sooo badly. It wasn't until I was 18 that I could finally get it. I now have it pierced twice on the same side. two little studs :) I currently have 13 piercings. I use to have 15 but I no longer have my tongue and septum pierced. My recent piercing was a dermal, usually known as an anchor or anti-eyebrow dermal. To be honest it was a pretty easy piercing, i'd do it again.

Here's a picture when I only had it for about 5 days....


yes, the piercing gave me a black eye! I was warned, but thank goodness for concealer! haha I love it, it's so cute and it doesn't bother me at all. I've had it for about a month now and sometimes I forget it's even there. love it!

As of right now I have 9 tattoos. I got my first one a couple months after turning 18. Most you can't see unless I make it visible. I got my latest one this past saturday at Sideshow tattoo.

My best friend Samia and her boyfriend Nelson came along with me!


It had been a little over a year since my last one and I was SO excited! I had been wanting this tattoo for a while now and I couldn't had been more pleased with it


The finished results! Don't mind the blood haha. 4 cupcakes for my 4 younger sisters. I love cupcakes, and my sisters are cute, sweet, and yummy just like cupcakes :) Right now it's pretty swollen. I walk with a limp haha it's cute. I'd have to say as far as all my other tattoos this one was the most sensitive. I would do it all over again though. There were only a couple times when I had to close my eyes and breathe, but for the most part it wasn't that bad!

As far as piercings go I believe i'm done with them. I've gotten all the ones I've really wanted and i'm satisfied with them :)

Tattoos on the other hand i'm almost there but not quite. I know what all I want to get so now I just need to get them. I'm hoping by the end of the year i'll have them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment